My easy, Instant Pot garlic noodles recipe gives you restaurant taste in the comfort of your own home with just 5 Ingredients !The perfect quick lunch or dinner your whole family will love. Make this today and get this Quick, no-fuss meal on the table in minutes!
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter or olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic salt or garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon hoisen sauce or vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese ( Optional)
- Chop garlic. It should be around 2 tbsp .
- Press Sauté, once hot, add the butter, minced garlic and stir fry for 1 -2 minutes.
- When the garlic is light golden brown add in the hoisin sauce or vegetarian oyster sauce and stir.
- Break the spaghetti strands in half and spread them in one or two layers (crisscross) . Do not stir from this point on.
- Add the garlic salt and water. Remember — no stirring here.
- Lock on Lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Cook at High pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow a 2 minute Natural Pressure Release and then manually release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the pot and stir the pasta noodles, allowing the noodles to separate
- Top with sesame seeds , green onions and Parmigiana Reggiano cheese ( Optional) and serve while hot.