Craving a quick meal that is warm and filling? Frozen pot pie in the air fryer might hit the spot!
- Prep Time 3 mins
- Cook Time 22 mins
- Total Time 25 mins
1 frozen pot pie, approximately 7 ounces
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While you wait, cut small slits into the top of the crust of the pot pie. These will help with steam release.
- When the air fryer is hot, add the frozen pot pie.
- Cook the frozen pot pie for 19-23 minutes until fully heated through and slightly crispy on the crust. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees Fahrenheit if it is a chicken pot pie. The exact cooking time can vary depending on your air fryer and the size of the pot pie (larger pies will take longer).
- Once the pot pie is done cooking, remove it from the air fryer tray and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Then enjoy – but be careful, it will be hot!