PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 4 minutes | TOTAL TIME: 14 minutes |
6 slices of boxed bread (White or whole wheat )
3 tablespoons Milk
½ teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Cut off the crust of the bread ( do not throw it away).
2. On a flat surface, flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
3. Spread Nutella, or your favorite filling, on the bread.
4. Roll up the bread to form a roll.
5. In a bowl beat the eggs, add the milk and beat for 2 minutes. Add
the sugar and cinnamon and beat for at least a minute to get
everything mixed together.
6. Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes to 375°F (190°C). Spray a little oil
or use parchment paper.
7. Soak the rolls in the mix with the egg , being careful not to soak it
too much, and transfer the rolls to the air fryer.
8. Cook in the air fryer for 4 minutes at 375°C, turning the roll halfway
Serve piping hot with a little honey and cinnamon on top.
Do Not Throw Away The Edges Of The Bread Try This
Spray a little oil or use baking paper so they don’t risk sticking.
Don’t soak the bread for too long, so you avoid them getting soggy.
Remove the crust of the bread; it will be easier to roll them up. But
don’t throw it away, below I explain how you can reuse it.
Use fresh bread for this recipe, it will be easier to flatten and roll
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 438 TOTAL FAT: 14g SATURATED FAT: 8g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 5g CHOLESTEROL: 188mg SODIUM: 546mg CARBOHYDRATES: 61g FIBER: 4g SUGAR: 18g PROTEIN: 16g