- 680g of baby yellow potatoes (or can use a similar weight of regular sized potatoes)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of butter (can also use ghee), melted
- ½ cup (120ml) of chicken or vegetable stock
- 1.5 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- pinch of black pepper
- olive oil spray oil
- freshly chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 220c or 425f (gas mark 7)
- Place each potato in between two chopsticks and slice thin slits all down the potato.
- Place in a oven proof dish
- Add the garlic to the melted butter and brush this all over the potatoes
- Mix the seasoning in a small bowl, sprinkle this over the top of the potatoes.
- Pour the stock into the dish and then spray over the top with olive oil spray.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending on size of potatoes).
- Remove from oven at intervals and brush over the top of the stock (this ensures they get a lovely golden colour).
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped Italian parsley
This recipe is vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly