Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 30 mins
- 1 medium potato
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated artificial sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- no-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel potato and slice into thin pieces, about 1/4″.
- In a small bowl mix together the smoked paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, sweetener and salt.
- Add the potato slices to a baking sheet. Spray potatoes with no-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle on half of the seasoning. Flip the potatoes and do the same thing to the other side.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then pull out potatoes and flip them. Bake for 10 more minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy.
0 Personal Points per serving ( use recipe builder to calculate points for you)