Crispy bacon pairs perfectly with tender asparagus in my recipe for bacon-wrapped asparagus in the air fryer!
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 pound of bacon (regular sliced not thick)
- Wash and trim the ends of your asparagus.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around one stalk of asparagus.
- Lay your bacon-wrapped asparagus in your air fryer. If possible lay the ends of your bacon down flat to help keep them from curling. Leave space between your stalks so the air can circulate around them. I tried to do my first batch with my thicker stalks and they cooked for 12 minutes. Then in my second batch, I cooked my thinner ones for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Add seasoning of your choice, such as:
- red pepper flakes
Yield: 8 | Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266 | Total Fat: 20g | SATURATED FAT: 7g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 12g | CHOLESTEROL: 56mg | SODIUM: 955mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 1g | FIBER: 0g | SUGAR: 0g | PROTEIN: 19g