With only a few ingredients like fresh sage, rosemary, thyme, and parsley, you can make air fryer turkey breast without brining the meat, and the result is the most delicious and juicy turkey breast ever.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
- 4 large sage leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (4-5 lbs.) turkey breast, ribs removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop the herbs (sage, parsley, thyme, and rosemary). In a small bowl, add the chopped herbs and melted butter, stir to combine.
- Pat the turkey breast dry with a paper towel, season with salt and black pepper, using your hands, season the turkey breast under the skin and all over with the herb butter mixture.
- Place the turkey breast in the air fryer basket, skin side down, and air fry to 350ºF for 25 minutes, flip, cook on the side for 20 more minutes or cook until an instant meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the air fryer and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
- Use a silicone brush if you don’t want to use your hands and brush the meat all over with the herb butter mixture.
- Cook the meat until an instant meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheits in the thickest part of the turkey breast.
- Let the meat rest for 10 to 20 minutes before slicing
- The cooking time can vary depending on the size of the bird.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for up to three months.
- Reheat the leftover for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheits.
Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 88mg | Carbohydrates: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Protein: 1g