This Air Fryer Chicken breast recipe is tender and full of flavor, using a simple seasoning mix. You’ll forget about dry chicken once you try it in the air fryer.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 8 ounces each)
- 2 Table spoon chicken seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoning, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat with the seasoning.
- Place in the air fryer basket and air fry to 380ºF for 20 minutes or until an instant meat thermometer reaches 165ºF, turning halfway through.
- Remove from the basket and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
- After you’ve seasoned the chicken breast, you can store it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Marinating for longer will improve the flavor, and it means you can do some of the preparation in advance.
- When you air fry raw chicken, use a meat thermometer to check for a safe temperature of 165°F before serving. The air fryer model and the size of the chicken breasts will affect the cooking time (I used 8-ounce chicken breasts for this recipe).
- Be careful not to overcook the chicken breasts, as this will dry them out. Instead, use the meat thermometer to check when the meat has reached the right temperature.
- Wait to cut the chicken breasts for 10 minutes after cooking. Standing the chicken breasts allows the juice to soak in and ensures plump and tender meat.
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 141mg Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 28g