- 8 Maris Piper Potatoes peeled and cut into 5cm chunks.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoons of Beef Dripping
Peel and chop your potatoes into 5 cm chunks.8 Maris Piper Potatoes
Soak your potatoes in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours).
Pat dry the potatoes on a tea towel or paper until their is no moisture left.
Place the potatoes in a bowl and coat in the oil and seasonings. Use a spoon to make sure every potato is coated.1 tablespoon Olive Oil,½ teaspoon Sea Salt,½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika,¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder,¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
Preheat your air fryer to 190°c (375F) and place your potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes.
Take the basket out of the air fryer and give the potatoes a shake (or use tongs to flip the potatoes) and return to the air fryer for a further 10 minutes. Test a potato with a sharp knife and place back in the air fryer for a couple of extra minutes if needed.
- Cut the potatoes into 4-5cm cubes, which is slightly smaller than I would cut a traditional roast potato. Keeping them small increases their surface area and also helps to ensure they cook quickly in the air fryer.
- Ensure you pat the potatoes completely dry after soaking. You don’t want any moisture getting in that air fryer to sabotage your crispy roast potatoes!
- Preheat the air fryer so that the potatoes are added when the temperature is already hot. All air fryer models are slightly different though so please refer to your manufacturer’s guidance.
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but we have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible.Nutrition FactsAmount per Serving Calories 361% Daily Value*Fat4g 6% Saturated Fat 1g 6% Sodium 317 mg14 Potassium 1803mg52% Carbohydrates 75g 25% Fiber 10g 42% Sugar 3g 3% Protein 9g 18% Vitamin A132IU 3% Vitamin C8 4mg 102% Calcium 53mg 5% Iron 3mg 17%Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.