- 8 oysters on the half shell
- 1/2 stick butter, room temperature or melted (4 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Mix the butter, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, cheese, salt, pepper, cayenne, and parsley and set aside.
Preheated air fryer to 350F/180C, place the oysters onto air fryer tray/basket and let cook for a minute or 2, or until the juice start to bubble.
Spoon in 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture onto each oyster, sprinkle on the cheese and cook until the cheese is golden brown. Approximately 4-5 minutes.
Sprinkle on the parsley and serve immediately with extra butter if desired, lemon wedges, hot sauce, and bread. Yum!