This Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans Recipe is a quick and easy way to serve up a scrumptious side dish with little effort needed. Frozen green beans are tossed in seasonings and then roasted in the air fryer until crispy. See my instructions and video below on how to make frozen green beans taste good using your air fryer
- 1 pound frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Instant Pot Air Fryer Instructions:
- Place the air fryer basket into the Instant Pot. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- To a medium bowl, add the frozen green beans, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes. Toss until the green beans are well coated.
- Place the frozen green beans into the air fryer basket and air fry for 8 to 10 minutes until tender.
- Remove green beans from air fryer and enjoy!
- The air fryer I used was the Ninja XL. Since all air fryers are different, you may need to adjust the cook time slightly based on the air fryer you are using. Always check on your food halfway through.
- Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, shaved almonds, melted butter, and crumbled bacon are all tasty additions that you can add on top of your green beans once cooked.
- These greens beans are tender. If you would like them less tender, then cook them a couple of minutes less.
Calories: 98kcal| Carbohydrates: 8g| Protein: 2g| Fat: 7g| Saturated Fat: 1g| Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g|Monounsaturated Fat: 5g|Sodium: 201mg|Potassium: 245mg|Fiber: 3g|Sugar: 4g|Vitamin A: 791IU|Vitamin C: 14mg|Calcium: 43mg|Iron: 1mg|