Sure! Here’s a simple recipe for air fryer fish using cod, haddock, or any white fish you prefer:
- 1 pound cod, haddock, or white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (regular or panko)
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each fish fillet into the flour mixture, coating it evenly on both sides. Shake off any excess flour.
- Dip the floured fish fillet into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess egg to drip off.
- Coat the fish fillet in breadcrumbs, pressing gently to ensure the breadcrumbs adhere to the fish. Repeat the process for all fillets.
- Lightly coat the air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray or brush with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the coated fish fillets in a single layer in the air fryer basket or on the tray. You may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook the fish in the air fryer for about 10 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the fish is golden brown and cooked through. The exact cooking time may vary based on the thickness of the fillets and the specific air fryer model.
- Once cooked, remove the fish from the air fryer and let it rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Serve the air-fried fish with your favorite sides, such as tartar sauce, lemon wedges, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your delicious air fryer fish