Drenched in melted butter and cinnamon sugar, these golden brown Air Fryer Cinnamon Crescent Rolls are perfect for busy mornings!
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
CALORIES: 154 kcal
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescent Dough
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Then, stir in the cinnamon and granulated sugar until butter mixture thickens into a paste.
Spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of each crescent roll and then roll in a crescent shape.
Spray the Air Fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray or line with Air Fryer parchment paper. Place rolls in air fryer basket, leaving a small space between each pastry.
Air fry at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5-7 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown. Add additional cooking time if necessary, depending on the size of your Air Fryer.
Carefully remove cooked rolls from the Air Fryer. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, drizzle with melted chocolate or frosting glaze, or top with cream cheese frosting.
- I make these in my Air fryer. Depending on the size and wattage of the Air Fryer, you may need to add 1-2 additional minutes to cook time.
- Leave enough room between each pastry, allowing room for the roll to puff as it cooks.
- Do not stack or overlap in the basket. The dough may not cook evenly.
- You can make 4 or 8 in a batch, depending on what will fit in your basket.
NUTRITION:Calories: 154kcal Carbohydrates: 25g Protein: 1gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 230mg Potassium: 15mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 16g Vitamin A: 15IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 19mg Iron: 1mg
To make this recipe, begin by unrolling and separating each crescent roll.