Sitting on a cinnamon and cardamom flavored almond base, this easy, gluten free, mini, Air Fryer Cinnamon Cardamom Cheesecake is deliciously creamy ~ serve it up with fresh berries and whip cream for a treat your family and friends will love.
- For the crust:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour/meal
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- For the filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Mini spring form pan
- parchment paper
- cooking spray
For the crust:
- Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds until butter is melted. Remove bowl from microwave.
- Add the almond meal/flour into the bowl with the butter along with the cinnamon, cardamom and brown sugar and stir well.
- Meanwhile, using the base of the mini spring form pan as a guide, cut a circle out of the parchment paper and place it inside the spring form pan. Spray the pan and parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Then, spoon the almond crust into the spring form pan, and press into it.
- Set the air fyer to 350 degrees, place the spring form pan with the crust into the air fryer and air fry for 4 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and let cool.
For the filling:
- Add the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, and brown sugar into a bowl and mix well with a handheld electric mixer.
- Spoon mixture on top of base, making sure not to over fill spring form pan – leaving a bit of room on the top.
- Set air fryer to 300 degrees, place the cheesecake into air fryer and air fry for 12 minutes.
- Remove from sir fryer and place in fridge (while in spring form pan) for at least 3 hours.
- Then, remove from spring form pan and serve with fresh berries and whipped cream.
Yield 4 Serving Size1/4 mini cheesecake Amount Per Serving Calories391Total Fat 33g Saturated Fat14g Trans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat 15g Cholesterol 111mg Sodium 308mg Carbohydrates 18g Fiber 2g Sugar14g Protein9g