Air Fryer Cinnamon Apples are simple to make and are coated in a brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
CALORIES: 267 kcal
- 2 large Apples or 3 small
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Cut apples into slices ½ inch thick and discard the core.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave (or melt on the stove).
Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the melted butter. Stir until combined.
Add apple slices to the cinnamon mixture. Stir until all apples are evenly coated.
Add apples to the air fryer basket. Cook for 380 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy as desired.
- Try to make sure all the apples are coated in the cinnamon sugar mixture before adding to the air fryer.
- While I did not have any issues with the apples sticking to my air fryer basket, if your air fryer is prone to sticking, brush or spray the basket with oil before adding the apples.
- All air fryers cook differently. Check around the 8 minute mark to see if apples are done to your likeness. Cook time may also depend on type and thickness of apple slices.
- You can peel your apples if you prefer.
NUTRITIONCalories: 267kcal Carbohydrates: 43g Protein: 1gFat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0.5g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 96mg Potassium: 264mg Fiber: 6g Sugar: 35g Vitamin A: 473IU Vitamin C: 10mg Calcium: 37mg Iron: 0.4mg
Nutrition values are based on an online calculator and are estimates. Please verify using your own data.