I enjoy trying my hand at simple, few ingredients Italian dishes. This is pappardelle with arugula in butter and lemon sauce.
- 3-4 oz of fresh or dried pasta
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red chile pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon1/4 cup roughly chopped arugula Instructions: Heat a few cloves of garlic and a small red chile pepper in olive oil.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the oil, garlic and pepper.
- Toss in the butter and the arugula.
- Find the chile pepper and crush it with a fork.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze both halves over the pasta.
- Mix well and serve it up. Took 10 minutes. Serves 1