for 4 servings
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese(85 g)
- 2 oz cream cheese(55 g)
- ⅓ cup almond flour(35 g), or coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese(50 g)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese together in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Combine almond (or coconut) flour, baking powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and egg. Mix well, then stir in the melted mozzarella until fully incorporated. Stir in cheddar, then shape into a ball, cover, and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Dust a cutting board with a handful of almond (or coconut) flour. Cut dough into 4 even pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Cut each ball in half and place cut side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Assemble with desired sandwich toppings.
- Calories: 281
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g