These Keto Lemon Bar is our favorite low-carb and gluten-free dessert. These Bars Made with simple ingredients and full of delicious lemon flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 42 minutes
Resting Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 52 minutes
Servings: 24 squares
Lemon Bar Crust
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup low carb powdered sweetener + more if you want to powder the tops of the lemon bars
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil for dairy-free diet, melted.
Lemon Bar Filling
- 5 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- zest of one lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice approx 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare 9×13 pan by greasing with cooking spray or butter.
- In a small bowl mix together almond flour and powdered sweetener. Add melted butter and combine with your hands to mix together until it forms into a dough. Push dough into bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Mix eggs, erythritol, lemon zest, lemon juice, baking powder and coconut flour in a blender. Blend for 10 seconds, scrape the sides and blend for 5 more seconds. Pour filling mixture into baked crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until filling has a crust and bounces back in the center when touched. Sprinkle additional low carb powdered sweetener over bars at this time. Allow lemon bars to cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Please not that there are 36 grams of sugar alcohol in the entire recipe and should be accounted for if you calculate the net carbs.
Amount Per Serving (1 square) : Calories: 97 Calories from Fat 81 | Fat: 9g 14% | Saturated Fat: 2.9g 18% | Trans Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 10.75mg 4% | Sodium: 35mg 2% | Potassium: 11.8mg 0% | Carbohydrates: 4.7g 2% | Fiber: 1.4g 6% | Sugar: 0.5g 1% | Protein: 2.4g 5%