Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 14 Minutes
Total Time: 29 Minutes
For The Dough:
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup swerve sweetener
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) of salted butter, softened
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp liquid stevia
For The Filling And Toppings:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 12-16 ounces of your favorite berries!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat with an electric hand mixer until all the ingredients are incorporated. It will look a bit crumbly, but once you ball it up with a spatula, it comes together nicely.
- Press the dough into a glass pie dish, and bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes, until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, whisk the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and stevia in a medium bowl with a hand mixer until it’s the consistency of frosting.
- Spread the filling on the cooled pie crust, then arrange the berries on top of the filling. Be creative and have fun! For this recipe, I used blueberries and strawberries.
Amount Per Serving: | CALORIES: 260 | TOTAL FAT: 24g | CARBOHYDRATES: 8g | FIBER: 3g | PROTEIN: 4g |