One of my most popular keto dessert recipes the low carb Keto Butter Pecan Cookies Recipe is crispy and delicious. They’re so easy to make and so buttery and sweet. And they’re egg-free!
Now, I haven’t changed the recipe at all so for those of you who love these butter pecan cookies, don’t panic.
To get the best low-carb cookies imaginable, I’ve just taken some new photos and added even more tips and tricks! Because in your keto baking, you deserve success.
INGREDIENTS FOR BUTTER PECAN COOKIES
You don’t need a lot of fancy ingredients for this recipe just like conventional shortbread. You simply need:
sweetener – for a crisp cookie, must be erythritol based
flour – gives the right consistency, a mix of almond and coconut flours
TIPS FOR KETO BUTTER PECAN COOKIES
A few extra tips for you!
- Use softened butter.
- Beat in the sweetener.
- Add the flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly.
- Flatten again.
- Finish baking and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Servings: 20 cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
US Customary – Metric
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and with parchment paper, line rimmed baking sheets(two).
- Beat the butter and sweetener in a large bowl together for about TWO minutes, until it gets fluffy and lightened. Beat in the salt, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and almond flour until it gets well combined. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Into 1-inch balls, roll the dough and on the prepared baking sheets, place a few inches apart.
- With the palm of your hand, flatten slightly.
- Bake FIVE minutes then remove from the oven and flatten again to about ¼ inch thick, use a flat-bottomed glass. Return to the oven and until the edges are golden brown, bake another 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let it get completely cool. For FOUR days, store on the counter and after that, in the refrigerator.
Keto Butter Pecan Cookies Recipe
Amount Per Serving (2 cookies)
Calories 240Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*