4-6 medium russet potatoes
1 cup water
1. Scrub the potatoes. Prick each potato with a fork a couple times to allow the steam to escape when pressure cooking.
2. Pour water into the Instant Pot and place trivet, steamer basket, or foil balls in the bottom. Place clean potatoes on top, stacking if necessary.
3. Secure the lid in place and make sure the valve is set to
4. Set to HIGH PRESSURE and add cook time
5. Small potatoes: Pressure cook for 10-12 minutes. Medium potatoes: Pressure cook for 14-16 minutes. Large potatoes (like you find at Costco): Pressure cook for 18-20 minutes.
6. When cook time ends, allow pot to naturally release
pressure for 8-10 minutes. Do a quick release and remove
potatoes with tongs.
Scrub your potatoes clean.
Size matters…find potatoes equal in size for best results.
Use a trivet so the potatoes aren’t sitting in water.
Err on the side of the larger potato, it’s better to cook the potato more than less time!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 26mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 5g