- 1 loaf French bread, soft
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Optional Toppings as desired: pepperoni, sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, etc..
- Slice the loaf of French bread in thirds. Then cut each section lengthwise for a total of 6 pieces. Flip each piece over and compress with your hand to make the bread thinner.
- Set the air fryer to 350ºF and preheat per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place half of the bread slices in the air fryer basket, cut side up, and bake for 3 minutes. Remove basket from air fryer.
- Top the toasted bread slices with half of the pizza sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Add your favorite pizza toppings.
- Place air fryer basket back into the air fryer and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
Nutritional facts do not included toppings.
YIELD: 6 | SERVING SIZE: 1 grams Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 264 | TOTAL FAT: 5g | SATURATED FAT: 3g | UNSATURATED FAT: 0g | CHOLESTEROL: 15mg | SODIUM: 685mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 40g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 3g PROTEIN: 14g