Crispy, flaky, and flavorful air fryer salmon is a gourmet-level meal that’s ready in under 20 minutes!
- 2, 8 oz. salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon yellow mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat the air fryer with the air fryer rack or basket inside to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, dried thyme, salt, mustard powder, dill, onion powder, and cayenne pepper until combined.
- Evenly brush the maple glaze over the salmon.
- Add the salmon to the preheated air fryer basket or rack and air fry the salmon for 11-13 or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork or has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Squeeze or drizzle the lemon juice over the salmon and serve hot!
1. Leftovers last covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. They do not freeze well.
2. Air fryers can run at different temperatures and cook at different speeds. The thickness of your salmon affects the cooking time, too. So, check your salmon at the shortest cooking time and add more time as you need it.
3. Salmon is done cooking whenever it flakes easily with a fork. Just gently press down on the salmon flesh with the corner of your fork and if the salmon flakes the fish is perfectly cooked.
Yield : 3
⅓ of the recipe Amount Per Serving Calories339 Total Fat19g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat0g Unsaturated Fat13g Cholesterol95mg Sodium277mg Carbohydrates7g Fiber0g Sugar6g Protein34g