This beautiful Chickpea Salad combines all of my favorite fresh vegetables in one delicious bite. Chickpeas are combined with juicy tomatoes, refreshing cucumbers, and creamy avocados all tossed in an easy homemade lemon kissed dressing.
- 1 avocado
- ½ fresh lemon
- 2 cups grape tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups cucumber diced
- 1 can chickpeas drained (19 ounces)
- ¾ cup green bell pepper diced
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup red onion sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper
Cut avocado into cubes and place in a bowl. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the avocado and gently stir to combine.
Add remaining salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.