Crunchy with the right amount of salt, these simple and easy air fryer roasted cashews are the perfect little treat. Roasted to perfection in the air fryer it only takes minutes and your kitchen will remain cool.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 7 mins
- Total Time 12 mins
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cashews and olive oil.
- Mix until all cashews are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and mix until the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Pour in the air fryer basket and cook on a manual setting at 330 degrees F for 3 minutes and shake the basket. Return to the air fryer for an additional 2 to 4 minutes or until evenly golden.
- Take it out and let it cool off completely before eating.
Amount Per Serving
Serving: servings, Carbohydrates: 21.5 g, Protein: 22.5 g, Fat: 3.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 69 mg, Sodium: 426.5 mg, Fiber: 1.5 g, Sugar: 1.5 g