Try this recipe for Air Fryer Roasted Bacon Potatoes – These potatoes are cooked to perfection, with a crispy outer layer and a tender inside. The addition of crispy bacon and Parmesan cheese creates an amazing flavor combination. This side dish has everything you could ever desire – it’s fast, simple, and delicious!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||12 minutes||17 minutes|
- 1.5 pounds of baby potatoes washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chives chopped
- Start by slicing the potatoes in half.
- To a large bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the potatoes to the air fryer and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender and the bacon is crispy.
- Remove from the air fryer and top with the chives.
Storage And Reheating Instructions:
Keep any remaining food in the fridge within a sealed container for a maximum of 3 days.
When you want to warm it up again, first set the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, let it heat for 2-3 minutes until it becomes crispy.
The potatoes for this recipe were 1.5 inches in size. If you use smaller potatoes, they will take less time to cook, while larger ones will need more time.
Choose thick-cut bacon instead of thin-cut bacon. Thin-cut bacon might cook too fast and get burnt.
I used the Instant Vortex Plus 6-quart air fryer. Remember that every air fryer is different, so you’ll need to adjust the cooking time according to your specific air fryer.
Make sure to clean and fully dry the potatoes before starting this recipe.