Delicious air fryer pineapple make a great side dish or dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Pineapple peeled and cored
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes optional
Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
Using a sharp knife, remove the skin from the pineapple and slice the pineapple into wedges, discarding the core.
Brush the pineapple with honey.
Place pineapple wedges into the air fryer basket and air fry for 15-20 minutes or until just golden.
Remove and enjoy or sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes for a sweet heat flavor.
- When buying a pineapple, look for eyes that are even in size.
- The pineapple should have a yellowish appearance with very little green.
- Use a large sharp knife to cut the pineapple.
- Cut the top and bottom off the pineapple before removing the rest of the skin. This will prevent the pineapple from rolling around.
- Cut the pineapple into even-sized pieces for even cooking.
- Discard the pineapple core.
- If using canned pineapple, be sure to drain the pineapple well to remove excess liquid.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer.
- Place pineapple into the air fryer in a single layer.
- Carefully place the pineapple slices into the air fryer basket to prevent excess juices from dripping into the bottom of the air fryer.
- Air fryer cooking time is approximate. Adjust the times as needed depending on the size of the pineapple pieces or the make and model of your air fryer.
- Storage – keep leftovers in an airtight container inside the fridge up to 5 days.
- There is 1 WW Blue Plan Smart Point in one serving of this.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg