Air fryer peanut butter cookies are sweet, nutty, and so delicious! This small batch, easy cookie recipe is the fastest batch you’ll ever make! Ready in 15 minutes or less.
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 70 grams almond flour approx. ¾ cup
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Combine all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir until combined. The batter might seem dry at first, but just keep mixing until it’s smooth.
- Air fry the cookies at 325 degrees F for 5-7 minutes until they appear golden on top. They will still be soft to the touch, this is normal and they will firm up as they cool. Remove the basket from the fryer and let the cookies rest, undisturbed for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Don’t use parchment paper in your basket. It will fly around and prevent the air from flowing under your cookies. You need breathing holes for the best results.
Weigh your flour for the most accuracy. Scooping flour from a bag often results in too much being used and may cause your cookies to be dry.
If you don’t have a kitchen scale, and the cookie batter seems dry, add 1 extra teaspoon of maple syrup and mix well before adding more. A little goes a long way.
Use a small (1 tablespoon size) cookie scoop for even-sized cookies and even “baking”.
After rolling the batter into a ball, press with a fork in the palm of your hand. Do not press the cookies into the air frying basket or some of the cookie dough will push through the basket holes, causing them to break when removing them later.
Let your peanut butter cookies cool down in the basket (but basket removed from fryer) for 10 minutes before handling. This rest time will firm up your cookies.