These scrumptious Air Fryer Baby Potatoes are tossed with Parmesan, butter, garlic powder, and other seasonings, then roasted in the air fryer until crispy perfection! These quick and easy potatoes make an excellent side dish for dinner, lunch, or any holiday meal.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Total Time 20 mins
- 1 ½ pounds baby potatoes cleaned and dried
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 390 Degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- While the air fryer heats up, cut each potato in half.
- To a medium bowl, add the olive oil, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, Italian season, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add the baby potatoes to the bowl and toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Add the baby potatoes to the air fryer in single layer and cook for 15 minutes until they are fork tender. Shake the air fryer basket halfway through.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and place onto a serving dish. Top with additional
- Parmesan cheese if desired. Let them cool as they will be hot! Then enjoy.
Amount Per Serving
Serving: servings, Carbohydrates: 21.5 g, Protein: 22.5 g, Fat: 3.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 69 mg, Sodium: 426.5 mg, Fiber: 1.5 g, Sugar: 1.5 g