Air fryer parmesan and herb bubble bread is an easy-to-make, airy bread with a crispy crust outside. It’s perfect for breakfast or as an appetizer
- 1/4 cup butter melted, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon parsley dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
Start by mixing the melted butter, dried parsley, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and minced garlic in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
Spray your air fryer-safe pan with a non-sticking cooking spray. Make sure it’s coated well, as you don’t want any of the bread to stick.
Cut your biscuit (1 of them) into 4 pieces.
Then roll them into balls, and then coat them with the butter mixture. As you coat them, place them into your greased baking pan
Once you have finished and used up all your dough, place the pan into the air basket or on the air fryer rack.
Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12 to 16 minutes.
Plate, serve and enjoy!Recipe Notes:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. I have also cooked this up in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot . The recipe will remain the same the cooking time will vary.
- You can use frozen bread dough for this recipe, and it will work the same. The cooking time will be increased since you are starting with frozen dough.
- For best results, use a thinner pan, but if you have any dough leftover, don’t stack the dough. Otherwise, it will not fully cook.
- A single layer will cook up better than stacking the dough. Where you stack, the dough will remain raw.
- Continue to bake until all of the dough is fully cooked. If you find that the dough is raw in the middle still, cover the dough tightly with aluminum foil, and reduce the temperature to 300 degrees F, air fryer setting, until the entire Air Fryer Parmesan and Herb Bubble Bread are cooked.
Nutrition FactsAir Fryer Parmesan and Herb Bubble BreadAmount Per Serving (1 g)Calories 56Calories from Fat 54% Daily Value*Fat 6g 9%Saturated Fat 4g 25%Trans Fat 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 16mg 5%Sodium 49mg 2%Potassium 15mg 0%Carbohydrates 1g 0%Fiber 0.1g 0%Sugar 0.03g 0%Protein 0.3g 1%Vitamin A 222IU 4%Vitamin C 1mg 1%Calcium 8mg 1%Iron 0.1mg 1%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.