For holiday meals or weeknight dinners, this Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms Recipe is great as an easy side dish or topping. Similar to sautéed mushrooms but air fried for that great texture. These mushrooms are fantastic on steak, pork chops or mashed potatoes. Keto friendly – low carb – whole 30 – paleo
PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 15 minutes | TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes |
- 24 ounces Crimini (Baby Bella) Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves – grated
- Clean the mushrooms and trim any long stems. Cut mushrooms to similar sizes to ensure even cooking. Depending on the size of the mushroom cut it into quarters, halves or leave the small ones whole.
- In large bowl, toss mushrooms, oil and garlic. Transfer to greased/sprayed air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 375ºF for 10-15 minutes or until desired tenderness. Toss half way through.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve with fresh chopped parsley.
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 66 TOTAL FAT: 7g SATURATED FAT:1gTRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 6g CHOLESTEROL: 0mg SODIUM: 147mg CARBOHYDRATES: 1g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 0g
Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.