Melted cheese, delicious marinara sauce and a crispy, golden French baguette are a winning combination.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 7 mins
TOTAL TIME: 12 mins
CALORIES9: 23 kcal
- 1 French Bread loaf, about 12 inches long
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Marinara
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni, sliced into quarters
- Fresh Parsley
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, then cut both pieces in half again.
Mix the melted butter in a bowl with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush onto the baguette halves.
Add all four pieces of bread to the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes at 370°F.
Open the air fryer basket and evenly spread the marinara sauce over the toasted baguettes.
Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese then top with pepperoni slices.
Cook for an additional 6-7 minutes at 370°F.
- Be careful! These French Baguette Pizzas will be very hot when fresh out of the air fryer.
- If you want to add a vegetable like mushrooms or peppers, I recommend you cook them fully before adding them to your pizza. This will keep the crust nice and crispy.
- Be sure not to overload your air fryer. If it’s a tight fit, air fry your French baguette pizzas in batches.
Calories: 923kcal Carbohydrates: 110g Protein: 40g Fat: 36g Saturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 87mg Sodium: 2337mg Potassium: 553mg Fiber: 6g Sugar: 12g Vitamin A: 827IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 411mg Iron: 9mg