Air Fryer Crumpets. How to warm up and toast your favourite crumpets in the air fryer. A delicious alternative to air fryer toast for breakfast or brunch and a favourite in the Milner house.
- 4 Warburton Crumpets
- 2 Tsp Butter
- 2 Tsp Strawberry Jam optional
- 2 Tsp Soft Cheese optional
- 2 Tsp Chicken Liver Pate optional
Place up to four crumpets into the air fryer basket and make sure they are not on top of one another. Set the air fryer cook time to 2 minutes and the temperature to 180c/360f.
- When the air fryer beeps add butter on top and cook for a further 1 minute at 200c/400f.
- Serve as the butter drips down into the crumpet holes.
Frozen. If using frozen crumpets I recommend starting with a 2 minute preheat at 180c/360f as that will help defrost the crumpets as they cook.
Thanks for reading our air fryer crumpets recipe on Recipe This. We have many more air fryer recipes for you to check out next. Though if you love bread, then I recommend you try our air fryer bread rolls.