PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 6 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 11 minutes
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 cups garlic or vegetable broth (go for more broth if you want a thinner sauce vs. a thicker one; I used 3 teaspoons Garlic Better Than Bouillon + 3 cups water)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsps sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (I used a mix of black and white), plus more for topping
- 1/2 – 1 cup peanuts, crushed, plus more for topping
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional, for spice and you can add more or less to taste)
- Break the linguine in half and add it to the Instant Pot in a crisscross fashion. (NOTE: I know some will come after me for breaking pasta, but it needs to so it’ll fit and cook evenly in the pot. Plus is makes more portions! I promise it’ll still feel plenty long)
- Add in the broth, sesame oil and soy sauce. Secure the lid and hit Manual or Pressure Cook at high pressure for 6 minutes. Quick release when done.
- When the lid comes off the pot, it may appear a bit liquidy with some of the noodles clumped together. Have no fear! This is normal and will soon change. Grab a mixing spoon/spatula and stir for a few moments until the noodles becomes freed up and springy.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined.
- Serve either hot or chilled topped with additional sesame seeds, peanut butter, scallions, and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.