Isn’t it time to make your favorite breakfast food in an instant pot? Bacon cooked in the Instant Pot has the best flavor, texture, and least amount of mess.
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes
- 16 oz package of bacon
- Cut the bacon strips in half, if desired, then place them in a single layer in the bottom of the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Press the SAUTE button. Allow the heating pot to fry one side of the bacon with the lid off for 3-5 minutes, until golden. Flip each piece of bacon and continue cooking for 3-4 more minutes until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Remove the bacon from the pot and place the strips on a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining bacon, draining excess fat from the pot between batches as needed.
HOW TO REHEAT BACON:
1. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Cover with a paper towel and heat for 10 seconds. Repeat until it’s hot.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 354 TOTAL FAT: 27g SATURATED FAT: 9g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 16g CHOLESTEROL: 75mg SODIUM: 1273mg CARBOHYDRATES: 1g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 26g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.