The ultimate chicken pot pie in the air fryer. Delicious chicken and vegetables tossed in a creamy sauce, loaded into ramekins with a puff pastry crust. If you love pie, then you will love this pot pie air fryer recipe.
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 3 Chicken Thighs boneless & skinless
- Leftover Veggies
- 3 Tbsp Frozen Peas
- 2 Tbsp Semi Skimmed Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp White Wine
- Egg Wash
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Air Fryer
Roll out your pie crust or puff pastry so that it will fit over your ramekins and spray your ramekins with extra virgin olive oil to reduce the sticking.
- Place chicken thighs into the air fryer basket and season well with salt, pepper, and parsley. Air fry for 10 minutes at 180c/360f.
When the air fryer beeps dice your chicken thighs and load into a bowl with leftover veggies, cream cheese, wine, milk, and stir. Then add in frozen peas and stir again.
- Load chicken pot pie filling into your ramekins. Then cover with your pastry. Press down the puff pastry lid. Snip the top of the pie with scissors to allow your pie to breathe as it cooks.
- Then brush with egg wash.
- Place your ramekins into the air fryer basket and then air fry for 17 minutes at 180c/360f or until your pies are golden and piping hot in the centre.
NotesLeftovers. You can use any leftovers or pie filling with this recipe. I love to mix together leftover rotisserie chicken with cream cheese and barbecue sauce.
NutritionCalories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 11g Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 258IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg