+ for 4 people
° 1 cabbage (green or white)
° 2 medium carrots
° 1 leek
° 2 potatoes
° 1 m. butter
° 1 vegetable broth cube
° salt pepper
1. First, prepare the vegetables. Peel the carrots and potatoes, then cut everything into slices.
2. Cut the leeks into rings and rinse well.
3. Peel the onion and cut it into slices.
4. Cut the cabbage in half, remove the stem of the cabbage, and boil it for 5 minutes. Then cut the leaves.
5. Boil about 1.5 liters of water, then add the stock of choice.
6. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan before sautéing onions with sliced shallots. Then add the carrots and cabbage, as well as the chopped potatoes, then pour the broth. Then cook for 30 minutes.
6. Salt and pepper, then serve the cabbage soup right away!