These Juicy Air Fryer Steak Bites are delicious. Full of flavor, you’ll love the savory taste and great texture of these tender steak bites.
Yield: 4 | prep time: 5 minutes | cook time: 6 minutes | total time: 11 minutes |
- 1.5 lbs sirloin steak cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Parsley to garnish
- Add the steak pieces in a medium bowl, along with olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste, set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F for 5 minutes. Once the air fryer is heated, place the steak pieces in the air fryer’s basket in a single layer and air fry at 400f for 4-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
- While the steak pieces are cooking, sautee the butter and minced garlic on the stove until the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant.
- Toss the air fried steak bites in the garlic butter along with parsley before serving.
- Preheat the air fryer for a least 5 minutes before placing the steak pieces inside the basket.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket. If your basket is small, cook the steak pieces in batches.
- You can use your favorite spices or even marinate the meat.
Trim any large pieces of fat or connective tissue from the meat.
- If you want the recipe, Paleo/Whole30 used ghee or grass-fed butter.
- Use an instant meat thermometer to cook to your desire doneness
Medium: 140 Fahrenheit
Medium-well: 150 Fahrenheit
Well-Done: 155 Fahrenheit
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 476 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 172mg Sodium: 171mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 46g
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary significantly based on products used. When the recipe list salt to taste the amount of salt is not calculated, only the sodium in the other ingredients is calculated.