This air fryer s’mores dip is made with just 3 ingredients in less than 10 minutes! It’s an easy air fryer dessert the kids will have fun eating and helping to make! Chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers come together like never before for this awesome s’mores dip recipe!
Servings: 10 servings
- 12 oz bag of chocolate chips semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- 30 large marshmallows less if using a smaller cake pan
- graham crackers for serving
First, start by preheating the air fryer. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 3 minutes.
Next, add the chocolate chips to your round cake pan and making sure they form an even layer at the bottom of the pan. I used a non stick cake pan and had no trouble cleaning it afterwards.
Place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips standing upright as you see in the pictures. I used 30 marshmallows exactly for this recipe. You may need more or less if using a larger or smaller cake pan.
Next, air fry for 4-5 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the top is golden brown and the marshmallows are jiggly.
Finally, remove the s’mores dip from the air fryer with caution and serve with graham crackers for dipping!
- Use a non stick cake pan to make clean up a little easier.
- I made this s’mores dip recipe in a 7 qt air fryer and used an 8 inch round cake pan which fit perfectly. If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need a smaller pan as well.
- Add chopped strawberries, peanut butter cups, crushed Oreos or any other toppings you’d like. My daughter actually enjoys eating s’mores dip with vanilla ice cream.
- You may use a chocolate bar broken up into pieces instead of chocolate chips.
- Always read the manual for your air fryer before cooking in it. Since there are lots of different brands out there, cooking time and temperatures may vary. Because of this, make sure to keep an eye on your s’mores dip after the 3 minute mark to ensure you don’t burn it.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g