This air fryer breakfast frittata is easy to make using a cake pan that fits in the air fryer basket. Switch up the ingredients to suit your taste. If you are worried about the frittata sticking to the cake pan, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- cooking spray
- ¼ pound breakfast sausage, fully cooked and crumbled
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (Optional)
Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray a nonstick 6×2-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
Combine sausage, eggs, cheese, bell pepper, green onion, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; mix well to combine.
Pour egg mixture into the prepared cake pan.
Cook in the preheated air fryer until frittata is set, 18 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
380 Calories 27g Fat 3g Carbs 31g Protein