Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp is one of the most popular appetizers around! Make it at home with this super quick and easy coconut shrimp air fryer recipe.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time : 15 mins
Servings : 2 servings
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ pound shrimp about two dozen medium, peeled oil for spraying
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Fill one bowl with flour and seasonings, egg in another, and coconut and breadcrumbs in the
- third bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in flour, then egg, then coconut mixture, ensuring shrimp is covered on all
- sides during each dip.
- Lightly spray the shrimp with cooking spray and place them in the air fryer basket.
- Cook shrimp for 3 minutes, flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Cook until firm. Time will depend on the size of the shrimp.
- Remove shrimp and serve with sauce.
Sodium: 1393mg | Calcium: 111mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 120IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 508mg | Cholesterol: 264mg | Calories: 425kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Fat: 18g | Protein: 31g | Carbohydrates: 35g | Iron: 4mg