This Air Fryer chicken and potatoes is the easiest and tastiest weeknight dinner! Ready in under half an hour, this chicken dinner requires just a few simple ingredients but results in amazing flavors!
- 2 medium potatoes diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 chicken breasts diced into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic crushed – divided
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika divided
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes divided – optional
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme optional
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
Preheat the Air Fryer to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 clove of garlic, and half of the seasonings and oil (smoked paprika, red chili flakes, salt, black pepper, and olive oil).
Place the potatoes in the Air Fryer basket, and air fry for 10 minutes flipping halfway through.
Meanwhile, in the same bowl, toss the chicken with the thyme and the rest of the ingredients (garlic, smoked paprika, red chili flakes, salt, black pepper, and olive oil) until well coated.
After the potatoes have been cooking for 10 minutes, remove the basket from the Air Fryer and with a spatula move the potatoes to one side. Add the chicken to the other side and cook for 10 more minutes flipping halfway through.
Check the internal temperature of the chicken, if it registers 165°F (75°C), then it’s cooked. Remove from Air Fryer basket. Or cook until it reaches the safe temperature.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.
- This recipe makes 2-3 generous portions.
- Feel free to change seasonings to your preference.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1436mg | Potassium: 906mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1249IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg